NEW PROTOCOLS FOR APPOINTMENTS
We are excited to finally open our doors to you and your family and see your smiles again.
Our office has made many changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic to help keep everyone safe. Please learn more about our protocols for all appointments before you see us. We understand your concerns about leaving the house for a public setting. As the information changes we are keeping up to date and will be implementing changes as needed.
ITS ALL ABOUT SAFETY
We have made changes to ensure your safety. We have gone above and beyond what was recommended by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons.
The new health and safety measures include
BEFORE YOU COME TO THE OFFICE
* Each patient must complete for every visit a COVID Consent form and return it to the office prior to their appointment. This can be found on the website in Dental Forms section.
* We require that you wear a mask ( surgical or cloth) coming to the office and wear it until you begin your treatment.
* Call the office when you arrive to let us know you are here. We will be preparing the treatment room just for you and would like to avoid too many people congregating in the office. So arrive on time.
* Please update any new personal information including insurance information before you arrive so we can be better prepared to help you on the day of your appointment
OTHER MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
* Pre visit health wellness screening and at time of your appointment for ALL patients
* Temperature check for all patients entering the office
* Staff health and wellness check twice daily
* Hand sanitization stations in the office
* Reception Plexiglass protection barrier
* Frequent disinfection of high traffic areas
* We have installed treatment room doors that will be closed when generating Aerosol Procedures
* Each room has air purification units that will clean the air before during and after your visits
* Staff will be wearing treatment appropriate masks and changing them for every patient.
With all these measures in place and new ones added as we are instructed by the Ministry of Health I hope that you feel safe in our new office environment. We are hear to answer all and any of your questions and concerns big or small.
We want t deliver the same quality of care that you are used to with the same friendly environment but just with new physical distancing protocols.
I truly hope to see you soon and answer all your questions
Sharon Walden (smiling under my mask)